Where to get support for repairs?

• I have an A3 2500mw laser that worked great for a few engravings, and then the laser died halfway though a test. Banggood has been absolutely unhelpful in getting a repair. At this point I'm afraid I'm stuck with a $250 paper weight.

Is there any way to get direct suppot or repairs from the manufacturer?

• I bought this machine in February and it's worked for about an hour total! Is there not way to get support?

• ElekMaker Develop Department

banggood's laser module should be free fix , told them your laser is broken in an hour and need free change

• Same thing.. mine died after working for about an hour.. I posted here but no response.
    http://forum.eleksmaker.com/topic/89/everything-stopped-working-blue-power-light-flashing-video

Unfortunately have had to raise a paypal dispute to get the replacement parts cost from banggood.

• I have not heard from them and I also have started a dispute. It is ridiculous that there is zero support for a machine that cost this much. I have given up hope on getting any help from Banggood at this point. I have already purchased an extra mana se board hoping that would solve the problem, but it didn't.

Your customer should not be stuck troubleshooting defective parts while bangood repeatedly asks for videos of the machine not working, and then offers no repair, replacement or refund.

• Banggood's reply:

We send it for our supplier and they said the problem is the laser.
    Could you do it as follow?
    Please only plug the power supply wire in and turn on, and connect the laser module. If the laser module light up, and the laser module is good. If the laser cannot light out, plaase take a video of the testing process, and send to us, and we will help you claim for the laser replacement to you. Thanks.

This is a joke, they have not intention of helping me.

• EleksMaker CEO

@mostlydave
    Banggood is eleksmaker agents,our laser manufacturers need to provide the video of laser does not work,then him will provide after-sales service.Now is the weekend, working day I will provide a solution, do please look forward to.

• I have provided multiple videos of the machine not working already, nothing has changed, it's still not working. How in the world does it take several months to exchange a defective part? I NEED NEW PARTS! HOW HARD IS IT TO SEND A NEW LASER????

• EleksMaker CEO

The laser is by the manufacturer warranty, manufacturers need to prove that is not really damaged, because the laser is very expensive, and the freight is not cheap, manufacturers will not easily send you a new one, of course, if you can bear the freight back and forth, manufacturers are willing to change a new one for you

• I still have not heard back form banggood. I understand the laser is expensive, but that's why I need it replaced, the defective unit I have now is no good to me.

I ordered my engraver on Feb 12th. It's been almost 2 months I have been stuck with a defective unit. All I want is my defective machine repaired. The freight for the entire engraver was not expensive so it cannot be that much for just the laser.

How do I get a replacement? It's been 2 month's since I purchased my machine and 8 days since I posted here and I'm still no closer to getting a replacement part.

• Just in case anyone is following along, banggood is now willing to send a replacement part, but they want me to close my paypal dispute first. That is not going to happen until I have a working machine. By taking 2 months to even offer a repair part they have lost my trust, and there is no way I'm closing a dispute on a promise that they'll send parts!

• @EleksMaker said in Where to get support for repairs?:

The laser is by the manufacturer warranty, manufacturers need to prove that is not really damaged, because the laser is very expensive, and the freight is not cheap, manufacturers will not easily send you a new one, of course, if you can bear the freight back and forth, manufacturers are willing to change a new one for you

I still need a laser and have not heard back from you or from banggood. Is there no warranty for these machines?

• I have gotten not help at all from banggood, or here on this forum. Anyone thinking about purchasing one of these engravers should look elsewhere.

I was never offered a replacement or repair from the manufacturer, If you buy one of these and are end up with a faulty part you will be repairing at your own cost like me. I had my engraver for less than a week before the laser died on me.

• I am having similar problems with Banggod to the point I purchased a servo and steepper motor from amazon for my ELeksEgg just to prove the parts were bad that I had gotten in my original kit. to date I cannot create any image on the egg.
    I have asked for help and gotten none. they keep asking for more and more videos they wanted to see the connections I sent them photos they want video of connections WHY??? makes no sense. Anyway even after getting the unit working with my own purchased parts the thing does not work well enough to print on an egg I want to return it and get my money back or have a human from eleksmaker call me and solve the issues

Banggood has a particular business model. It is similar to "stall you till you get frustrated and give up" keep at em for a few months and usually the will cave. Most people give up before then.

• Wow! It's a nightmare story. I have just decide to buy the A3 2500. I don't know if I will do it after this story.
    Your opinion: it's an isolate case or it's happen often?

Should I still buy mine?

• Developer of T2Laser Software

I've bought several Eleks lasers, draw and egg machines from banggood. All have worked perfectly.

• I wouldn't buy one again if I could do it over. Here and on the benboxlaser forum you can search and find multiple accounts of lasers that come on, but without enough power to burn. You'll notice they are all the same newer model with the mana se board.

I replaced my mana se board out of pocket, and my engraver still doesn't work.

Zax seems like a great guy on this fourm and on benbox laser, but he sells software for these machines.

@Zax, do you have one of the newer engravers with the mana se and laser with circuit board on top?

• @EleksMaker-Z said in Where to get support for repairs?:

banggood's laser module should be free fix , told them your laser is broken in an hour and need free change

I've gotten no where with banggood, I just sent them a message on their site, and the response back was that I'm out of warranty, they seem to have forgotten all of the pictures and videos they requested over the past several months.

Can you help me out? You can see from recent comments here that you are losing sales because of your nonexistent service.

• @mostlydave Hi mate... I have got exactly the same issue as yoursaelf by the look of it except mine was faulty out of the box...I posted in this forum under Blue Flashing D4 LED... my question is this: Did you ever get it sorted and if so was it with an identical laser...ie... would you advise I get a replacement for my laser or request a refiund for the cost of buying a more reliable version?

Appreciate any advice mate!

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.