What do people do with an Eleksdraw

• Hi,
    An ex-girlfriend bought me an Eleksdraw as a birthday present, but I'm at a loss to know what to do with it once I've put it together.

What do other people do with their's when the machine is up and running.

Please let me know before I put it back in the box and return it.

Thanks a lot.

• ElekMaker Develop Department

sad story , you can use EleksDraw to make your gift for your ex , maybe you can get it back

• Ha ha ha :D :D or keep it packed and gift to your new girlfriend :D

• Thanks guy's your so NOT helpful.

• Albert Dude!! this is Forum with several post, I am sure that you are smart enough to make the best use of the machine .. as it is a masterpeice and expansion options :)

• Yes, I suppose it was a bit of a stupid question. So what is the most powerful laser option for this machine and is there anywhere I can get spares for the eleksdraw as I'm already several screws and washers down.

Thanks a lot.

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@Lindum I wouldn't bother adding a laser, the design isn't really suited to hanging that much weight off the front. Sure it's possible, but you will get better results from a typical XY gantry machine.

• Thanks Zax
    I thought the weight might be a problem, but as I'm a pensioner I don't have the luxury of being able to order an XY gantry machine.

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@Lindum I thought maybe you could sell it and "swap" to the gantry laser for less than buying the laser module itself, but if not you can certainly fix the problem by fixing the machine to a sheet of ply or to your desk.

• Hi, I have added 2500mw in eleksdraw on the other end , there are holes in the acrylic to fir eleksmaker original laser module with ttl and it works great ..

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.