Faulty Mana se solved

• Built my Eleksegg and all was going well for about 15 minutes got the motors moving using gcode sender,
    While downloading the software to start drawing the power light went out on the board.
    As I also have a Laser engraver I swapped the aurdino over and used the mana board from that and got it drawing.
    I have emailed Banggood but got no reply so decided to look at trying to fix the board as there is not much too it, putting a meter on the 16v capacitor it seemed to be a short so I removed it and the board is now working again just need to find a replacement capacitor which I believe is to protect the drives.
    Hope this might help anyone with similar problem as it is an easy fix.

• Cold du send me sone Pictures of your Solution?

No One is answering me either banggood nor eleksmaker...

One of the capacitors blew up right after the aasembly and the first start...

Im really angry at eleksmaker and banggood...

Kindest regards

Lenny alt text

This post is deleted!

• Ohh, Alright.. . Now i got it...
    The thing is that Im not so good in fixing things and i thought they would replace it for me...

I will wait what they say:)

Thank you!

• ElekMaker Develop Department

@LEAT said in Faulty Mana se solved:

Ohh, Alright.. . Now i got it...
    The thing is that Im not so good in fixing things and i thought they would replace it for me...

I will wait what they say:)

Thank you!

I am Sorry about your experience , you can take a screenshot of my reply , and send that to banggood for a brand-new Mana SE.

Best Regards , Z

• @LEAT I replaced the capacitor. The one I used is about 4mm taller than the original, not a problem on the eleksegg but you would have to leave the top Perspex cover off on the elekslaser. The board will run if you just remove the capacitor but I do not recommend it as I believe it is there to protect the drives from reverse current.

0_1495098791439_mana se cap.jpg

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.