EleksTube software for windows

• Hi

Were can I find the software for the EleksTube for Windows.
    There is no link like in the MAC discription.

Kind regards
    Rene

• Same here, missing the link for the Windows software.

• ElekMaker Develop Department

hi , i am sry for your experience.

you can download the EleksTube Software and read corresponding instructionsfrom here:

DownLoad EleksTube Windows Version

(the windows software link was missing last time server update , sry , now it back online)

• Thanks for the fast reply, my clock is now syncronised with my local time.

However I still got a few more questions.

• What about the 3 buttons on the bottom of the clock?
    • In the kickstarter campaign page on the end it shows the layout of the Elekstube software with the modes like: Normal/water/rainbow/night/random mode. However this is left out in the current software version.
    • Will there be additional software/firmware updates in the near future?

With kind regards.

@Mrjef90 said in EleksTube software for windows:

Thanks for the fast reply, my clock is now syncronised with my local time.

However I still got a few more questions.

• What about the 3 buttons on the bottom of the clock?
    • In the kickstarter campaign page on the end it shows the layout of the Elekstube software with the modes like: Normal/water/rainbow/night/random mode. However this is left out in the current software version.
    • Will there be additional software/firmware updates in the near future?

With kind regards.

yes , you found it, the 3 bottons can switch the mode , you can try press the 2th button for a while , then use left and right choose mode, and then keep press the 2th button to modify the mode.

we will have detail insturctions soon.

and yes , update will comming.

• @EleksMaker-Z

Thanks, I was playing with our 6 bit EleksTube today.

• 1: Normal I imagine, this seems to correspond with whatever colors you set using the software
    • 2: Water?: this smoothly cycles through colors with each bit being out of sync with each other
    • 3: rainbow?: In this mode all the bits cycle in sync through colors
    • 4: all digits rapidly randomly cycle numbers ever few second and then stop to display the current time, this repeats over and over, kind of a crazy mode
    • 5: seems to run a fixed color and just count 0 to 9 constantly across all 6 bits

I'd love to be able to set a fixed color per numeric value, I think that'd be a cool mode. Ex: 1 is always white, 2 red, 3 blue and so on (or whatever colors you'd like to use).

Would also be nice to be able to set the first bit to turn off if it's not needed when displaying the time in hours. You only need it on to say 1 or 2 depending on if you have 12/24 hour time settings.

• @EleksMaker-Z
    I hope you will consider posting the source on here or github.
    It will make things easier for you and all of your future customers.
    Keep innovating with your hardware like you’ve been doing and release the test code to your customers to fix, modify, improve.

I would certainly not hesitate to buy more if this were the case.

@DeVere said in EleksTube software for windows:

@EleksMaker-Z
    Keep innovating with your hardware like you’ve been doing and release the test code to your customers to fix, modify, improve.

yeah,i will push the api to github , with apis , you can easily make your own software with full function.

• @csroc said in EleksTube software for windows:

@EleksMaker-Z

• 1: Normal I imagine, this seems to correspond with whatever colors you set using the software
    • 2: Water?: this smoothly cycles through colors with each bit being out of sync with each other
    • 4: all digits rapidly randomly cycle numbers ever few second and then stop to display the current time, this repeats over and over, kind of a crazy mode
    • 5: seems to run a fixed color and just count 0 to 9 constantly across all 6 bits

This is helpful, thanks! I also noticed that mode #4 can use the custom colors you set in the software.

• @PuckinWebGuy said in EleksTube software for windows:

@csroc said in EleksTube software for windows:

@EleksMaker-Z

This is helpful, thanks! I also noticed that mode #4 can use the custom colors you set in the software.

That might well be the case with number 4, I didn't stay on it long. The crazy flickering of the numbers really didn't do anything for me :)

• @EleksMaker-Z said in EleksTube software for windows:

@DeVere said in EleksTube software for windows:

@EleksMaker-Z

yeah,i will push the api to github , with apis , you can easily make your own software with full function.

Awesome! I've just received mine and are very much looking forward to using it in a project where I need to set color/number at will. Please share how us tinkerers can make that work! :)

Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.