Missing parts from kit

• Had the same problem. All 12 of the bigger screws were missing. Ended up ordering from Amazon - M5 (5mm x 12mm) Hex Socket Head Cap Screw Bolts

• Given the comments here and on Kickstarter, I'd say that missing hardware--particularly those longer hex-head screws--are a common problem.

• That's unfortunate but kind of funny, I was given the assembled clock as a gift and it came with two spares of each fastener (as best I can tell, looks like it based on the construction and assembly video but I haven't taken mine apart yet) along with some other parts, spare battery, and allen wrenches.

• Same here. All 12 M5's missing plus one longer M3.
    Was lucky to have all of the screws in my stock - but annoying that parts are missing in an assembly kit.
    -> Quality assurance failure ... as to be observed in other companies nowadays.

• @plebrun Thanks for the part size, I'm ordering them directly too.

• @plebrun I have two kits missing the 12 larger screws! This is just a #metoo post.

• ElekMaker Develop Department

i am sorry about the missing 2 screws ,

In general, we give two more screws for each type,but this time the 4 long screws is missing for BOM....so , is only left 2 extra and miss 2 M3*12mm

I'm very sorry about that. This is our loss of duty

• Same here, missing all M5 screws :-( . Long Life diy shop.

Maybe to have Some Quality check before delivering ;-)

• @EleksMaker-Z said in Missing parts from kit:

In general, we give two more screws for each type,but this time the 4 long screws is missing for BOM....so , is only left 2 extra and miss 2 M3*12mm

Assuming this was a reply to my original post, then the ones I'm missing are 2 x M3 16mm -- at least, I'm pretty sure they're 16mm... it's the longer of the M3 screws.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.