ArtCam2008 Software

• I have been using ArtCam for my mill since I bought it, and it's pretty much my go-to at this moment for anything on the mill. However, Windows recently "updated" and removed the entire program and associated files that came with it when I downloaded it. (Going as far to not even showing the files in Windows.old -.-)
    I can imagine I can just re-download the zip file from the Banggood page the kit is sold on, but I was hoping that maybe someone could pin the files up above in this subforum, or make a subforum for ArtCam2008 completely so we can share not just the program, but maybe also share the 3d grayscale relief images we make with others(?) Food for thought.

• EleksMaker CEO

• Thanks. I saw the thread there before but not the download link. :p

• EleksMaker CEO

Before because I forgot to upload :expressionless:

• Developer of T2Laser Software

This post is deleted!

• there is a free version of artcam 2017 - but it is 2d only, so you can try and learn, the full version is $360 per year USD.
    that for a table top educational toy which I have, is too much, in my opinion. If I use the 2008 version and find it useful enough to upgrade to a larger mill, and am using this to make money, then it would be proper to also pay and get the full current version.

there is also several free programs that I will be trying out. well, for me it is all about the education at this point.

thanks to Eleksmaker

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.