@zax

• I Have downloaded t2 laser it is in working condition but like you say it is limited for now need to buy it first. could you help me with benbox for now

Hm, @juanlerm
    First - BenBox is abandoned program and if you want to make your life to depend of it, it's silly.
    Second - of course @Zax should, but why he must want it? It's again silly and lucrative interest to hope that somebody want to push things that gives away bred from his table. But there is although one good side that maybe makes Zax to want help you - you can then learn that T2Laser is worth of every penny, after you have tried BenBox... ;)

So - if you don't want to pay for others work that makes your life easier, then why not push EleksCAM and together with our support (buying devices) and advice, make it stronger?

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@MuuSer It's OK, I am crazy. I've helped many people get their systems running with other software. T2Laser is a hobby not a business that puts bread on my table (which is good or I'd be real hungry).

@juanlerm for help with Benbox I would suggest you visit the "other" forum benboxlaser.us and we will get you working. As MuuSer said it is obsolete and very limited but if it does all you need that's good enough.

@juanlerm said in Ben box:

@Zax
    i have downloaded T2 laser and that works like a dream but it is limited as i need to buy it. tel me could you help me with ben box.

Elekscam is probably the better and easier option.

BenBox download and instructio

@juanlerm said in Ben box:

Hi guys
    I have the new elekslaser mama se i want to know if ben box wil work on this as i do not get it to work elekscam works?

Describe the issues you had with elekscam.

Guide to install elekscam

@juanlerm said in @zax:

I Have downloaded t2 laser it is in working condition but like you say it is limited for now need to buy it first. could you help me with benbox for now

There are many individuals on the this forum who have excellent knowledge.

Muuser is one such individual who correctly diagnosed a few issues I experienced.

The community here is here for mutual assistance.

To be very honest, you shouldnt even spend time on benbox.

Focus on elekscam. If you have problems with elekscam decribe the problem, more than likely multiple people here can help you.

There is a chat feature for communicating directly with individual.

• @mrmister
    Thank you mr and @Zax ok im buying my laptop today and will give you ZAR550.00 he he so you could by bread he he he he . Tel me after a year do i have to buy the t2laser again. All i want to do is engrave pictures gray line and normal black . And i see your support is amazing. I nou you could get me engraving in no time like a pro. Sorry for waisting your time on benbox i also think it is a waist of time as i struggle my ass off he he . Wel can one buy with credit card.

• @mrmister
    I didnot have any problem with elekscam also working awsome but i struggle transforming pictures,photos to come out nice even if i make it is converted to n nice sketch. Thats all

• Developer of T2Laser Software

The license for T2Laser is for the life of the computer, you also get updates for 1 year but can continue to use the program on the same PC for as long as you like. I only charge $19.97 for another 1 year of upgrades and new features are always being added as it's in constant development.

• @Zax
    hi zax
    I have a new pc now and installed the new elekscam software windows 10 my preview does not work out line only says no data generated. I have installed as per install guide VC install x64. what can I do now.

@juanlerm
    Have you tried to start EleksCAM with administrator privileges?

• @MuuSer
    no I will try that now what must the rate be 9600? . another question I just bought 2tlaser (Licence) how does this work. as I have not received key code? hope I done all correct.

@juanlerm
    Rate for serial port is 115200.
    And about T2Laser keycode - as licence generation is not automatic and Zac must do it with personal touch, it just takes little bit a time, as today is Saturday and hopefully he is not all the time behind a computer. :)

• @MuuSer
    he he ok its Sat in south Africa not a problem. thanks where are you from if I may ask.

• @MuuSer
    I have tried administrator but it does not do anything in Elekscam 3.1

@juanlerm
    Just for clarify - how did you established administrator rights to EleksCAM?

I'm from Estonia as you can see also in my profile.

• @MuuSer
    on my desktop I went to properties , compatibilities and there is a block that you can tik "run this program as administrator" must I re install all that was installed

@juanlerm
    No - no need to uninstall yet. As EleksCAM is 32 bit program, and you have freshly installed Win10, maybe it helps, if you install also 'VC install x86' as 32bit program can't use 64bit ones...

• @MuuSer
    ok let me try that be back now

• @MuuSer
    sorry must I click any other blocks as only older Microsoft runtime are selected.

@juanlerm said in @zax:

sorry must I click any other blocks as only older Microsoft runtime are selected.

Sorry. I don't understand, what you mean? Can you explain this with other words.

Or if I understand right, then select and install them all, as they not harm and can make life easier in future for other programs also.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.