Laser wont go back to burn mode

• I'm having a problem where I finally got everything running but not the laser won't go on to burn mode, it stays in a light mode
    so this is what I did:
    1- I installed EM software wrong, so I tried T2 and when I set up the driver I think, it made the laser go on full burn ....... would not turn back down.
    2- now I uninstalled everything and did it all again using just EM software this time following specific steps, but now the laser won't go on to cutting mode

i have both red buttons down during set up and running but really I have no clue what I'm doing

HELP !!!

@DSL3D what control board do you have

• I think I have the mama so,
    so I tried to unplug the cutter, shut shown the program, put the 2 buttons on the off position and try to run it again, but now it won't turn on the burning laser and stays in low power unless I plug the laser to the 12v power supply
    overall, it looks like the computer can't control the on or off of the laser
    no matter what I do I can't control the laser power from the computer
    I can't get pulse "dots" to work

@DSL3D post a picture of your board; I do not understand what you mean by "two button"

What is your native language?

See self made install suggestions

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.