T2Laser Software - Introduction

• @Zax
    Any plans to release T2Laser for linux / OSX?
    Also a tool to upgrade to the correct GRBL version for linux / OSX would be very useful!

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@amancer I program in Microsoft .Net so no plans for a native Linux version but you should be able to use a VM.

• Is there an option to see the etched area before etching so you know you've got your piece on the right place?

@bandanabandit Yes, you can use engrave frame with a low power setting or trace frame (laser off). There’s also the simulation “view” to see exactly what’s going to laser.

• @Zax thank u zax, ill see how i get on with it, ive just got the a3 pro and benbox wont control the pwm so using laser grbl, , it t2laser worth the money, ive done a couple of sample stuff, i have no idea how to start jumping pins and stuff

@bandanabandit T2Laser has a lot more functionality, I can't comment vs other software. Like anything, you get what you pay for.

• @Zax had a play with t2l and it's pretty dam good what I can see on the trial. I will purchase it Wednesday when I get paid 👌👊

• Hello Zax!
    I'm already using the full version of T2 (thanks for it, very good program) I'm just moving slowly because of the language.
    Now I'm a little bit jammed, I would like to ask if I can write text in sketch mode in several queues, or just one by one, so that the laser is out of the way.
    It may be that only text written in another program can be converted into multiple sketch fomata.

My other question if I went to gcode (save gcode, save machine gcode) (ncfile) does not accept (load gcode)

Thanks,
    I look forward to helping you

@zoli Yes you can enter multiple lines, there are 2 ways. You can use the pipe symbol "|" to separate lines or you can use the parametric input screen (type the first line, select it and then press P) and enter it normally like a text editor.

You can save G-code (this is the T2Laser native format) and load it later, either double click on the G-code window or use the Load G-code menu. The Machine G-code is post processed, this is for sending with other software and not for reloading in T2Laser although you could. All G-code is text, you can change the extension if needed when you save.

• Köszönöm a választ,nagy segítség,megpróbálom.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.