I assembled my eleksmaker A3 PRO.

• Hi
    I need to download the software and all the stuff to get the engraver to start working.I bought it through banggood and the site they give me to download it from gives me nightmares.
    Please could someone give me an easier way to install the drivers and all I need to get it to work.
    Thanks
    Jannie

@JAB69
    EleksCAM instructions
    T2Laser instructions

Install EleksCAM first and then from it Main Menu - located in upper right position (triangle with upper dash) - you can install driver for USB...

• Hi
    Up and running now.
    Few questions please.
    Q1. On the X axis motor. Sometimes it hums on one position the I need to push it a bit to get it to run. Do I need to turn the X axis potentiometer a bit to up the current so that it could turn on its own?

Q2.The laser beam. When adjusting it to focus I get it right to nearly make a pinhead size focus but it shows a blurry stripe to the one side. Is this normal?
    I have got 2 NEJE engravers which I get that adjustment nice and fine.

Q3.My driver is a Eleksmaker Mana SE. So this card drives the stepper motors. On my laptop I have got the Elekscam program. I see there is a Benbox program also. Any sugestions other than or any one of the two programs?

Q4. Is there any paper downloads of how to use the Elekscam program?

Sorry for these questions , I am new to this laser engraving and would like to learn more about my machine.

• EleksMaker Customer Service

@JAB69

1. yes, you can adjust it. but normally you can solve this problem by adjust the belt and wheels.
    2. It's normal, only the "pinhead" will burn.
    3. These two programs are all available, you can even try T2 laser

@MuuSer said in I assembled my eleksmaker A3 PRO.:

@JAB69
    EleksCAM instructions
    T2Laser instructions

Install EleksCAM first and then from it Main Menu - located in upper right position (triangle with upper dash) - you can install driver for USB...

• @John
    Hi John
    Thanks for the info. Is than any explanation for the settings on my program.
    I am using Eleksmaker Evolution Desktop CAM V3.1.
    Is there upgrades to this prog?
    Thanks Jannie

uh not too many upgrades or updates to elekscam. It is a very new program and they are still working out the kinks. If you are looking for a more robust program that gets updated regularly try t2. The trial lets you run for 30 minutes then you have to restart the program. It works very well in trial mode to work out all the bugs in your setup before you commit to any further expense.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.