Trouble shooting with EleksCAM V3.1

• i've received the A3 laser with 2500mW last friday. after assembling , i've installed USB Driver and EleksCAM V3.1 on my WINDOW 7 64 bit laptop computer . connection is well recognised and EleksCAM start without any problem . COM port is OK and i can move laser head with manual commands . i can set laser ON and OFF .
    i've made a GCODE programm : path drawing with inkscape and GCODE generated with CAMBAM ( i've created a special POSTPROCESSOR for CAMBAM ). no problem to load the GCODE and to run it : result is very good.
    the problem i have is with PIC CARVE and TEXT CARVE : nothing works and an " anhanded exception" occures when trying to use it. for mor details ,
    see joined picture of message and result if i click on "continue" , i join the complete text file of the error message in case of TEXT CARVE trying
    !1_1494265989453_EleksCAM message.jpg 0_1494265989453_EleksCAM message 2.jpg [0_1494266003172_error message.txt](Uploading 100%)

• EleksMaker Customer Service

@MuuSer said in A3 laser engraver doesn't work properly(:

@Loki2140, where you from?
    What is your computer decimal symbol? Comma? If yes, then change it to dot in Windows regional settings.

alt text

Hope it helps.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.