EleksLaser A3 windows 7 64 bits - DRIVERS

• I installed eleksmaker software, and after that, installed the driver from the application, but the port does not appear.
    I have also run the drivers.exe program that is in the folder where ELEKSCAM has been installed (as administrator of the computer) and the port still does not appear, although when running the drivers the message indicates: The drive is successfully Pre-installed in advanced! .
    Please help. Thank you[0_1494534232857_ELEKSLASER - DRIVERS.docx](Uploading 100%)

• Faithful Sony Fans

did you try to restart your PC?

• Hello againg.

Restarting the computer already recognizes the port.
    However, I still have problems.
    I follow the instructions to burn an image, and it gives me an error indicating <"No data generate">.
    I attached file with screen copies.
    Thanks in advance.[0_1494608382752_ELEKSCAM - PROBLEMS 1.docx](Uploading 100%)

@EDUBE said in EleksLaser A3 windows 7 64 bits - DRIVERS:

Hello againg.

Restarting the computer already recognizes the port.
    However, I still have problems.
    I follow the instructions to burn an image, and it gives me an error indicating <"No data generate">.
    I attached file with screen copies.
    Thanks in advance.[0_1494608382752_ELEKSCAM - PROBLEMS 1.docx](Uploading 100%)

Right click desktop icon
    Select Properties
    Select Run As Administrator

• When running as an administrator, this happens:
    Green messages appear indicating that instructions are being sent to the machine (SEND ... X POSITION, Y POSITION), and the machine starts to burn, but does not scroll. Always burn at the same point.
    I can move the axes manually from the control panel.
    I attached the controller image.0_1494695081342_CONTROLADOR 10X15.jpg
    Sorry for bothering you.
    Thank you.

@EDUBE
    It's my stock in trade. :D
    Change in your windows regional settings decimal symbol from comma to dot. And when you machine will work and you bored, just burrow deeper in this forum - you can find answers for more questions... ;)

@MuuSer Ohhhh Muuser... If only I had a nickel for everytime you gave that advise and it worked.... I would have a sack of nickels.

@nottingham82 yeah - you are right. Unfortunately learned helplessness is so common in our days. I wonder where is gone the old good joy of discovery by yourself. By seeking answers for problems ourselves we can learn much more than when somebody just gives us answers...
    And for proof that people did not seek is that decimal symbol problem. :)

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.