Hope You Guys Enjoy EleksMaker Offical Forum

• @Zax
    I am slowly gettng there, I managed to download eleksROM now
    I have the problem when it installs it keeps saying libus0.dll is missing so I have to solve that next.

• Finally an oficial forum!

Cheers,

• @EleksMaker-Z said in Hope You Guys Enjoy EleksMaker Offical Forum:

Hey Guys ,

Here is brand-new EleksMaker Offical Forum . Every one can talk any thing here . We would like to help you about our cnc mechine or fun stuff that we made . Hope everyone have fun .

Your's Sincerely EleksMaker Z

Вы мне так и не ответили. Программа реагирует на перемещение стрелками. Но когда нажимаю старт, на ардуину сигнал не идёт.

• Hi friends
    I am looking for MacBook software download for laser machine

• @Zax
    Hi
    I have downloaded the software and firmware.
    Loaded the driver but when it comes to Xload it wont open any port no matter which port number I put in.
    I put in BL\STEP-2\E(LEKS)-v0.9.hex
    duemilanove/nano(atmega328)
    Com5
    57600 baud rate
    Can you tell me what I am doing wrong ?

• Developer of T2Laser Software

If you are using Elekscam you should use their application to load the firmware, not XLoader. If you don't have a COM port it may be a driver issue, check your Device Manager to see if it has assigned a port.

• @Zax
    HI
    I have the Eleksmill and the EleksROM which I downloaded and after that it tells me to install XLoader
    but that is where the problem comes in about it not recognising any com port.

• Developer of T2Laser Software

Check Device Manager to make sure the USB driver is loaded and a COM port has been assigned, then it should appear in any program. This should have been installed automatically but it's possible your computer loaded the wrong driver or had some other issue.

• @Zax

@Zax said in Hope You Guys Enjoy EleksMaker Offical Forum:

@sany-sch Did you try T2Laser? I would be interested to hear your opinion.

Попробовал ещё раз. Нет русского языка. очень сложное управление. Так и не понял где кнопка "Старт".

• @EleksMaker-Z

@EleksMaker-Z said in Hope You Guys Enjoy EleksMaker Offical Forum:

Hey Guys ,

Here is brand-new EleksMaker Offical Forum . Every one can talk any thing here . We would like to help you about our cnc mechine or fun stuff that we made . Hope everyone have fun .

Your's Sincerely EleksMaker Z

Установил новую виндоус 7 Х64 Английскую версию. Программа полностью заработала. Установил Русскую версию и программа не работает!!! Ищите проблему в языковом пакете виндоус!!!

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.