T2 Laser suggestion

@Zax

In your T2 Laser, would it too much trouble, to include as default a "First Run" type thing?

Just thinking a built first run that covered the whole footprint, would allow people to figure out their machine issues without having a full project going.

Maybe the grid thing that nottingham82 showed.

Or something like this without the Head or other intricate details - it would cover the footprint and create something in each quadrant.

alt text

• Developer of T2Laser Software

I could add something like this as a vector test job, I already have some basic shapes in the Help / Samples menu.

It would be practical as a raster job as it would take a long time (if sized to the entire machine).

The only problem is there are multiple different systems and sizes so it's not simple to have a version for every possible machine but perhaps the most popular.

@Zax

Yeah different machines would be an issue. And having the user fit the design to their machine might just confuse the user.

• Developer of T2Laser Software

I have an idea though, and added it to my to-do-list.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.