datasheet for this board

@Mohamed

If you bought from banggood the diagram should have been on the advertizement. I Just looked at a banggood advert for it an saw the diagram.

here is the picture from the banggood site:

0_1496076154179_517768904.717042public.jpeg

Also on baggood site you should see the software that they suggest.

• i think it's not very clear, can you tell me how to connect a 2.5W laser on this card and wich commmand on gcode to activate and desactivate the laser ?

@Mohamed

The picture shows LASER on the right side of the board.

Post a picture of your laser.

The board does not use grbl based program, you need a USB to CNC program to use that board. What program are you using?

• @mrmister
    im using EleksMakerĀ® LA03-2500 445nm 2500mW Blue Laser Module With Heatsink For DIY Laser Engraver Machine from banggood,

Where must i connect the power ( PWM, or +12V ),

for the software , i'm using CNC USB, but i don't know how to control the laser for engraving with this soft.

Regards.

• @Mohamed 0_1496256255618_laser01.jpg ![alt text](image url)

@Mohamed

I do not know how to connect that laser to the IVaxis board.

@EleksMaker-Z

@Mohamed That looks like a 2 wire laser. If so it connects to the two pin port labeled motor/laser. It also looks like you have a barrel connector so you may have to cut that off and wire to the two pins or make an adapater.

If it has more than 2 wires (that are not visible in the picture) then you connect them to the 3 pin port where it says laser with the 12 volt + to pwm, the grounds to ground, and the ttl input to 5v.

• @nottingham82
    thank you for your help,
    now i control the laser with motor output.

Still have issue how to control the laser with the PWM, from the laser output on VIAxis, we have GRD, +5V and PWM ? , is the pwm with 12 V so we connect the laser on this pin or it's a 5V and we must use another circuit to drive a 12V ?

Also the pin are not clear on the diagram , wich one is GRD, +5V and PWM ?

Regards.

You have a 12 volt laser. 5 volt is for a laser control board you don't have. You probably need to take a multimeter and check each pin so you know how to connect things. When you find 5v ignore that one. You need a 12v positive and a ground. I've never used cncusb so I can't help you there.

• Developer of T2Laser Software

The "motor" connector is 12V switched by the MOSFET from the same PWM pin (D11) that controls the 5V TTL (s-pin) on the "laser" connector.

You get the same functionality.

• TTL describes the voltage level, PWM is the signal.

• Hi,

Thank you for your answers,

Still with the same issue, now when i send M03 S0 with CNC CONTROLLER to the board, i get always +5V on M03 pin, can you please tell me how to control the board to get a PWM on this pin ?

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.