Benbox or EleksMaker Evolution Desktop CAM?

Is there still a 30 minute time limit too that resets when you reopen it?

• Developer of T2Laser Software

Yes, there's a per session time out but you can restart immediately and as many times as needed.

• @Zax Hi, let me know the procedure for the purchase of the soft, is it a donation or a fixed price.
    Thank's

@zorglub_11 The standard license is $39.95 (for single PC) and includes updates for the life of the license. I also have other options, like "dongle" so you can use on multiple PC's ($79.95), and I am always adding new features.

• @Zax Do you accept Paypal?

@zorglub_11 That is all I accept. The "Buy Now" button is via PayPal.

This post is deleted!

The license and updates are valid for the life of your computer (if you purchase the single PC license).

All licenses come with lifetime updates, so you always get the newest features and best program.

• @Zax What happens if you have to reinstall Windows. The hardware ID might change. Or is the license only valid for the current installation of Windows?
    Also the register box says "A single-computer license is $39.95 and includes 1 year of updates and e-mail support."

@Martian It is valid unless you replace the motherboard and/or CPU, anything else it's OK. I have always given updates free to everyone, I will update the message (most people don't read it anyway ;) )

• @Zax hi zax i used your sofware for a trial and my laser didnt burn hot enough to burn wood 3000mw.. i put the settings up to 1000 and the full laser strength on 255 but it seemed to be only pushing half way ? Also everytime i load it now it says do i have a valid code ..dont know whats that about but i cant get it to run now anyway ....

@colety50 Thank you for checking out the trial :thumbsup: .

If you were using the Eleks firmware it is modified to use 1000 as maximum power so you have to change the LaserMax setting in T2Laser to match. I recommend using my Grbl 1.1e firmware as it is faster (improved motion) and supports more features (real time overrides and dynamic laser power etc.). It uses 255 the same as standard Grbl, incidentally using 1000 has no benefit as the PWM output is 8-bit so Grbl just scales it back to 0-255 anyway.

I don't know why it is asking for a code now, unless you attempted to enter something in the key code box. If you are interested in purchasing a license, contact me via email and I will help you.

• @Zax hi zax the controller i have works fine with eleksmaker evo ok so i just asumed that it wood be fine with yours lol i have no idea why its not working now the only thing i can think of is my 10year old was on the pc yesterday but the laser wasnt plugged in .... it seems i cant even buy it now if i wanted to as it doesn't give any chance to register now either ...im going to have a go at him now the little s... he swears he didnt touch it...hmmmm lol ..

@colety50 It's not the controller, you just need to set the software to match the firmware (in this case 1000 for laser max). If you wanted to switch between EleksCAM and T2Laser you could use their firmware as T2Laser supports any version but if you use mine you get more features.

I can still register your computer, you would just have to buy from my website instead of the software.

• @Zax ok zax well least that can be done im just worried now that if i purchase the software it might not work like it didnt work properly before.. i did like the interface its put together well ..like i said im just a bit skeptical now lol whats you web address..

This post is deleted!

• Hi Zax, I tried to grave with your T2 trial version but the laser doesn't burn, it is very low, is it normal with the trial version? I have bought to you the original version 2 hours ago and waits for the licence.
    I hope it will be OK with the original, or may be my laser is out of order.. it is new and never used.
    Waiting for the licence and your response.
    Regards.
    Michel.

@zorglub_11 Hi Michel, I sent you a reply by e-mail but for others I will also post here.

You may not have uploaded Grbl 1.1e firmware, which uses default 0-255 for laser power. If you are using Eleks Grbl 0.9i firmware then you have to change laser max to 1000 to match their non-standard setting.

• @Zax Hi Zaw, I'm very disapointed, my laser still do not grave.
    I have uploaded the 1.1e firmware but nothing better.
    The voltage on the upper laser board (between black and red wire) is 5.0 volt when the power is 255.
    Is it a good voltage? I try to know if there is a failure, laser, laser board or the command board.
    I have an other little engraver 1 watt who works fine (40mm x 40mm) and the laser light is very strong when it works. But with the A3 Eleksmaker engraver, the light is very low...
    Let me know your ideas.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.