Eleksmaker A3 Pro Laser Power Settings Cutting Material

• Hello everyone,

I just built my A3 pro and all day tried to understand how it works.

I could not got how I can manage the laser power. I see in site there should be an option for laser in Eleksmaker's Setting. However I do not have that option. Also I can not write anything to Sport-T in my Control. PS: I have no idea what it is.

I can only engrave some stuff and I could not cut even really thin material or engrave deeper. That's the reason I am looking for the laser power settings. If it is not about the power, Can someone explain what it the solution? Some pictures are below.

Thank you for help

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

@srtglr

WEAK is power setting.

dont go above 1000 on speed

@srtglr
    Obviously you speed is too high for cutting, but good enough for engraving. Depending from your laser power (you have not told us how many watts it have) you can play with Speed and ON/OFF power. WEAK is for preview purposes only and not affects cutting nor engraving...

What are you trying to cut? cardboard? Viable speeds are like 50 - 3000. I would start at 100 for cutting and adjust from there. 1000 is a good place to start engraving.

Be careful cutting. Alot of heat is generated and fires can occur.

• Thank you for all replies.

My laser power is 2500mw.

I never tried to cut in low speed so I guess it doesn't matter what material I tried.

I will try as you said then will let you all know.

Thank you

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.