EleksCam SVG Size

• HI,

I have the problem that the size of the svg file is not true. Unfortunately, you can not set the software in the size setting. How to fix this error?

adobe ai
    0_1497109577239_ai.PNG

jpg size
    0_1497109414575_jpg.PNG

svg size
    0_1497109423892_svg.PNG

• Hi
    The only option is to use the calibrate settings.

0_1497276542785_Knipsel.JPG

Normal this setting is used to calibrate the length and width of the X and Y axis.
    E.a If you draw a X line of 100 mm and you measure 92 mm the Pluse X number should be 100/92*100= 108.695. You can measure your svg draw dimension and calculate the Pluse value.

• Hi,
    Thank you for your answer. Had already thought that one does not get any help here. I have pre-cut with the A3Pro measure exactly things and the possible to 3 tenths of a millimeter precisely. Unfortunately, I get Laserweb 4 not to run because I have no problems with the size. So I have only EleksCam which is not really mature and has some errors. I hope the next update svg are usable above all things that you can adjust the size exactly if the program is too stupid to take the size correctly.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.