EleksLaser A3 controller firmware reset problem

• Hello friends i bought new Elekalaser A3 i upgrate firmware of controller but now my laser always on its not of if click stop how can i reset firmware to fabrik firmware.thanks

@nazarovdesign

FIRST follow these STEPS

DO NOT SUPPLY POWER TO YOUR LASER OR THE CONTROL BOARD UNTIL INSTRUCTED TO DO SO BELOW

Change Regional Setting DECIMAL , to .
    Install Eleksmaker Cam software on your computer.
    Right click elekscam icon on deskstop, select PROPERTIES, select COMPATIBILITY, check the box Run this program as an administrator, click APPLY, click OK.
    Open elekscam.
    Plug the USB into the NANO.
    Plug USB into your computer.
    In elekscam click SETTING section
    Install the DRIVER.
    CLOSE elekscam.
    OPEN elekscam
    In elekscam select COTROL
    In COTROL select a PORT -DO NOT CLICK THE REFRESH SYMBOL, DO NOT CLICK THE REFRESH SYMBOL.
    In elekscam selct SETTING
    In SETTING click RST ROM - let the software run.
    After software installs CLOSE elekscam.
    Open elekscam.
    In CONTROL, look for PORT, select the appropriate COM port.
    PLUG IN THE POWER TO YOUR LASER.

Your laser should now be ready for use.

• @mrmister many thanks. I couldn't conect to the laser until I've seen your post.

• @mrmister thanks my friend y r great man..i connected my laser and its working well

• Hello,
    A few days ago I took my new lace. I did the above steps you mentioned besides the first (changing from Regional setting to Decimal). Can you explain how exactly is this change? The windows i have is w10.

• I made all the step you suggest but is not possible to work the EleksLaser A3 Pro DIY this software. Can you suggest me something else or i will go to buy the T2Laser program because with this software i can print normally.

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@mrmister Since this change affects the users entire system, doesn't it cause other problems? I would think if I did the opposite on mine (made , for decimal) it would be a problem. Just wondering.

@Zax

I do not know. I follow the imperial system.

• Hello,
    I cannout control EleksLaser A3 as during setup the RST Rom, there are warning,

The given port name does not start with COM/com or does not resolve to a valid serial port parameter name :portName

What I suppose to do to fix this problem to make it alive.

Thanks

• I also try Laserweb3, follow instruction, but cannot get into localhost:8000
    It said This site can't be reached. Anyone have suggestion, please.

@Pinkoko said in EleksLaser A3 controller firmware reset problem:

Hello,
    I cannout control EleksLaser A3 as during setup the RST Rom, there are warning,

The given port name does not start with COM/com or does not resolve to a valid serial port parameter name :portName

What I suppose to do to fix this problem to make it alive.

Thanks

Did you follow the steps listed above?

Does a GREEN light appear with you plug the nano into the computer?

Does a BLUE light appear when you power the board?

• @mrmister
    I did follow step above ahead, but does not work. I eventually find the right way after 12 hours pain. I need to DownLoad EleksCAM Release v3.1.0 v,
    together with download and install
    VC windows 32bits
    VC windows 64bits

http://forum.eleksmaker.com/topic/114/elekscam丨download-instruction

After all software installed,

• open EleksMaker
    • Go to main menu to install driver (usb 340) (located on the top right bar with the triangle point down icon)
    • connect usb from laser machine to computer
      *Go to Control Page, select port number
      (may need to refresh port to get the port number but Find serial port Failed still shown in Gcode window, don't worry )
    • Go to Setting Page, hit the RST Rom, then computer will install necessary file which I believe it is VC32 bit and 64 bit
    • Back to Control Page, refresh port again, Serial port will be found and ready to experiment EleksMaker Program.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.