Vote : Do you use Windows or Mac OS

• @EleksMaker-Z Using Windows 7 (Shop for hardware compatibility) , 10 (Office) and Linux (home). More documentation on the software will also improve usability. A more in depth tutorial on hardware will be great for trouble shooting issues, especially for new comers to this technology.

• Windows 10

• Is there any new version/update of EleksCAM is going to release ?
    10 month old thread is active now.

• Current EleksCAM version dos not works for me before with any type of windows, I cry in this forum and nobody help me i was very sad running Eleks Laser and EleksDrw with Benbox and LaserGRBL......
    after some time i found Windows XP SP4 loaded with all new net framework, ac, dc, vc etc.. (it was ghost file no need to be software expert to install )
    AND EleksCAM WORKS FOR ME LIKE CHARM
    and better then paid software.

Please add some more single line font because its only one font is active now in Elekscam

• AND EleksCAM WORKS FOR ME LIKE CHARM AND IT WORKS FOR ALL TYPE OF PCs

• Windows 10

• Windows 10

• windows 10

• @EleksMaker-Z I use all three. Windows, Mac and Linux.
    Would love to see a Linux compatible software that is decent. And one you don’t need to use WINE for.

• Mac

• MacBook Pro - macOSX

Just purchased EleksLaser A3 Pro and trying to get it to work with my mac. So fare I have been able to get the serial communication to run (COM3) but further then that ... no.

If there are anyone out here, on this forum, that can guide me I will highly appreciate that help :sunglasses:

Z

• @EleksMaker-Z i prefer MAC

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.