A3 Pro doesn't move at all.

• Hi everyone. I have just finished assembling my engraver but it just doesn't work.
    I tried using EleksCam, laserweb3 with no results. The problem is that the motors just don't want to move. Everything is in place I believe. When I choose a picture from EleksCam the progress bar goes rapidly as if it was moving.
    I have no idea what to do besides returning it... Thanks in advance
    1_1497699553660_IMG_20170617_133306.jpg 0_1497699553659_IMG_20170617_133258.jpg

Does the laser turn on when send an engraving or does that not respond either.

• @nottingham82
    I have to manually start the laser and "click" the switch on the laser to go from preview mode to engraving mode. It doesn't move though, burning just a point.
    When selecting an image to engrave it gives an error as well.
    0_1497713722230_elekscam error.PNG
    0_1497713731115_elekscam what.PNG
    0_1497713861100_IMG_20170617_173631.jpg

Oh that is good because it means your power supply works. Have you changed your windows regional settings from , to .?

• @nottingham82
    What do you mean? Should I change these settings to something specific?

Yes in windows settings there are something called regional settings. It is how your part of the world writes. In my part of the world we use . Some parts use , but no matter where you live elekscam won't work unless you change Windows Regional settings to .

• @nottingham82
    Thanks, I got it moving, but it moves only on a straight line - on the 2 side motors, which btw don't seem to be going "smooth" - guess I'd have to loose them a little, but still, it doesn't work properly. What to do now to get it started? :/

Great! Forward progress. Now check your belt tension. It may bee too tight. Also make sure the gantry wheels move smoothly. Then if it still won't move you may need to increase voltage on the stepper drivers. It's the small Philips screwdriver head on the red boards

• @nottingham82
    Thanks a lot, got it working. Now just have to figure out the settings to make it engrave, now it basically burns the surface :D

• @nottingham82
    By the way, do you know if is there any way to create a "board" with dimensions or something like squares corresponding with the software so I would know where to put the engraved thing straight away? Thanks again

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.