Solved丨picCarve outline feature error

• Hello, i have not been able to use the picCarve outline feature using any of the pictures in gallery,
    error message " pic not attached" everything else in program works, i have flashed and reflashed roms,ec

• little follow up , i have used inkscape as well to import into piccarve to use outline feature as well withn no luck, any help appreciated.

• Same problem here it doesnt work, only works with benbox.

• Developer of T2Laser Software

These are great machines but to get the most from them you need better software. I wrote T2Laser as a Benbox replacement, the trial is free to try and you will find it worth the price.

• @sjstone elekscam software works pretty great everything works for me accept outline for pictures, outoine for txt works great though, def a huge step up from bendbox if we can get this issue to work with elekscam its a great start for growth for sure.

• @Zax if i was running a TTL laser i could benefit from buying your progrm but luckily for me all the work i have done, don't need much special processes, all i need nowis the outline feature to work for images or the work around how to do so, then start looking to upgrade to TTL laser

T2Laser supports Velocity mode which gives you grey scale results without a TTL laser or any PWM. It has many more features too, multipass cutting, combined raster engraving with vector outline cut out using different settings all in a single job. Tracing without double lines like other software and so much more. I know some people are happy with the basics, but once you see how much more you can do you may change your mind.

• @Zax the problem is im a huge supporter of the open source community as well, i just cant justufy spending almost a 3rd of the total cost of my machine on a program, anyways i hope we can get help with this elekscam program...

I understand, and hope you get a solution.

• @CNCit Hi
    I had the same problem, but is very easy to fix it, before you open elekscam software you have to run it as administrator, if not you cant use the outline feature

• ElekMaker Develop Department

@animes25 said in picCarve outline feature error:

@CNCit Hi
    I had the same problem, but is very easy to fix it, before you open elekscam software you have to run it as administrator, if not you cant use the outline feature

Nice works,pal

• is the same error?

Youtube Video

• @ianobre yea just run right click program icon and compatibility mode, " run as administrator" apply , ok, run program error goes away.

• @CNCit Solved, thanks

• This post is deleted!

• @animes25 wow thank you works great, bye bye benbox :)
    @CNCit now its complete :)

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.