Laser stays on at full power with GRBL1.1e/f

• LX-Nano.328p.20150626.hex
    When this code is installed in the controller of my Elekslaser-A5 Pro 2500mw, the laser turns on and off correctly to do the engraving.

grbl_11f_swapaxis.hex
    grbl_v1.1f.20170801.hex
    grbl11f_hfpwm.hex
    When any of these programs is installed, the laser stays on at full power all the time. Is there a setting that needs to be corrected to enable control of the laser?

This has been tested with 2 different controller cards. The laser power setting has no effect, even when set to minimum (1).

• ElekMaker Develop Department

Our Board now is not supported Grbl 1.1 , we will upgrade it in the future , sry

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@ehekman44 What board do you have? It may need the jumper moving to support laser control on D11 (PWM support was added in Grbl 0.9).

• That was it. Thank you.

The board is an Eleks Maker with an Arduino Nano cpu board.

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@ehekman44 It must be an L7 or older board as the latest Mana SE doesn't have a jumper, also none of them use real Arduino's, they are all Chinese clones. The latest doesn't even use an Atmel chipset and isn't as reliable.

• ElekMaker Develop Department

@Zax hhhhhh
    I met and talked with Arduino Founder - Banzi before, and also talk to Arduino Org Chine Zone Master - YuRong in the past.

They allowed me to use this kind of arduino nano board for products :)

and true , due to the AVR patent expired , every one can make their own ATMEGA328P Chip, i know one china factory which make a new 328P chip , the only different is the way of write EEPROM is different :)

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.