Laser always on

• I bought EleksMaker® EleksLaser-A3 Pro 2500mW Laser Engraving Machine CNC Laser Printer.
    When I receive the package, laser module was missed.
    I think board is latest one. Laser connector use 3 pins that are 12V/GND/PWM.

After long conversation with BangGood, I got the laser module that is "EleksMaker® LA03-2500 445nm 2500mW Blue Laser Module With Heatsink For DIY Laser Engraver Machine".

This laser module has power connector. I cannot connect to the board.
    So I cut the cable and connect to the board. Because my laser module has only 2 line, I could connect 12v and GND.

When I turn on the machine, laser turn on and start burn. So I turned off.
    I followed instruction. Connect usb cable and open software and checked the connection from EleksCam software. I click laser off button.
    And then turn on the power switch. But still laser on and start burn immediately.

I guess I got the old laser module. Laser should have 3 pins.

How can I fix it? Do I need new laser module?

• Developer of T2Laser Software

If the laser module only has 2 wires then it must use the motor connector, some have a TTL input on the board (on top of the laser), if so you can use the 3 wire laser connector but also need to connect that wire to S on the board.

• It works with motor connector.
    Only problem is that I don't have 2 pin connector. I just connect by force.
    Thanks.

• I recently put together my 5.5w a3 kit and have the same issue with the laser staying on full power. Laser was in the kit however, and has the proper 3 wires on both ends. (lucky me?) Anyways, I still haven't figured out the answer yet and hoping someone chimes in that can help, because even resetting the rom from elekscam doesn't help.

• Developer of T2Laser Software

Try loading Grbl 1.1e from T2Laser, that will tell you if the laser is faulty or it's a firmware / software issue.

See attached (step #1 doesn't apply to your board so I didn't copy it)0_1489495653151_uploadfw.jpg

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.