somw questions

• 1- Do we need to re-license our computer when down we get a license?
    2- We want to test the image burning function before purchasing, but the program closes about 80% Picture test may be an exception
    3-do you think CorelDraw CDR support
    4 - Will eXtremeDraw be added to sketch fields?
    5-If you are not satisfied, you are making money

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@nebiaydogdu I am having a little trouble understanding but let me try to answer.

1. The standard $39.95 license is for a single PC. If you replace the computer or just want to move the license to another it costs $19.97.

2. The trial is limited to 10,000 lines of G-code. It is sufficient for testing.

3. CDR is a proprietary format, you need to export from Corel as DXF or PLT for vector format or as a JPG, BMP, PNG for raster image format.

4. I have no idea what that is.

5. I think you are asking if it is refundable if you don't like it? No. That is why there is a trial, to test it before purchase. All sales are final and non-refundable as is common for software.

This post is deleted!

• I'm sorry for my bad english
    I'm using google translate
    I was thinking to buy t2 I wanted to say that I'm testing before I buy it to see if it works for what I use

• @nebiaydogdu I was hesitant at first, because of tight budget, after trying a bunch of free programs that lacked features that everyone seemed to be wanting/using; I decided to risk it and make the purchase; best thing I've ever done; T2 is really the best software for the smaller lasers available; I don't know if it will work on those Chinese 50-100 watt big machines, but I can't afford one anyway. It's easily three times faster than Eleksmaker and Benbox and the final result is far better, my original question was how to fix the uneven areas left by the Eleksmaker software.

• @nebiaydogdu
    The trial version of T2 is the full version with a gcode limit and a time limit for the program to be open. It allows for testing of 1,000 lines of gcode for vector files and 10,000 lines for raster files. You will not be able to do a full fledged picture if it has any decent size, but you will get enough to see if it works well for you. I personally have T2 laser and love it. It is a CAD and CAM software combined into one. For $40usd, it is a steal. To top it off, you have GREAT end user support though other users and the developer himself. T2 is the 2nd software in my life where I have ever had access to the developer (and the first one was horrible and they did not listen to me until I fixed their software and they wanted the fix). Keep giving it a try, but I think you will be very happy with it.

@clbiggs99
    It will work on a CO2 laser as long as it is grbl compatible. There are a few who are using it on their K40 machines. Worst case scenario, you will need to swap the control board out with something that will take grbl (like a manaSE)

• Developer of T2Laser Software

First. Thank you all for the kind words and support of T2Laser. As most of you know I wrote it for myself as I could never get Benbox to work, but have continued to develop it based on user input and requests.

I use T2Laser on my EleksLaser, EleksDraw, a K2CNC and a K40 CO2 laser. On the K40 I swapped the proprietary board out for an EleksMaker L6 (you could use a Mana SE or CNC). There are easier options like the Cohesion 3D board which is also Grbl compatible.

The advantage of using T2Laser is it supports Velocity Mode which works much better than TTL/PWM with the CO2 lasers, or at least it does on mine.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.