I can't burn

• Hello ! I have an elekslaser 5.5W with Mana. I can move the motors, turn on the laser, but I can not burn with EleksCAM. What should I do? I followed the entire installation procedure. Can you help me ?

• @vistef said in I can't burn:

Hello ! I have an elekslaser 5.5W with Mana. I can move the motors, turn on the laser, but I can not burn with EleksCAM. What should I do? I followed the entire installation procedure. Can you help me ?

Welcone to my world. Use the old firmware with Benbox or GRBL 1.0 With T2Laser

Forget EleksCam.

• @ianobre Indeed, T2Laser works. I'll use it. But I find the interface of Elsmek CAM simpler. I will wait to see if the bug will be solved in some time.

• @vistef i too :cry:

• @ianobre
    Hello,

Change some windows settings. CAM works very well now. I hope it works for you too.
    0_1490287664465_changement1.jpg

0_1490287687624_changement2.jpg

Good Luck

• @vistef works for me too

• @ianobre Well. Good Burn So. ;)

• @vistef Have an German Win10 64bit and changing the settings from german to english did the trick for me.

Without changing the settings nothing happens at all when pressing the Start button in EleksCam

What is the Servo for ?

br from Austria

• Developer of T2Laser Software

Servo is for the EleksDraw, it controls the pen. It may have other uses too.

• @Zax So the Servo don´t lift the pen ? I use EleksEgg for drawing on Eggs

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.