Question about EleksMaker Draw

• I bought the EleksMaker Draw last week. I assembled it and downloaded EleksCAM.
    Even thought I configured its setting in EleksCAM by instruction manual, Servo is not working.
    So I can make the pen go up and down. I don't know whether there is some trouble with its servo or not.
    I am looking forward to your answer. thanks.

• ElekMaker Develop Department

can you take a video? :)

• Does that mean there is a video file about solving problem?

no he was asking you to take a video and upload it here of your problem. He wants to see the problem so he can help diagnose it.

• I took a video on my EleksMaker Draw, and tried to upload video file. But I can't, maybe because of limited file size.
    Can you inform me of your email address? I will send a video file to you right away. I am waiting for your kind help.
    Thanks.

• Why not upload it to youtube and share the link?

• I didn't have a youtube account, but I made it for your assistance.
    I uploaded a video file related to my EleksMaker Draw. It is able to draw some picture, but servo is not working.
    I plan to use this device for making apparatus for quality evaluation.
    I am looking forward to your answer. Thanks.

Youtube Video

ok that clarified alot. Did you click the select machine button during set up and click the picture of the eleksdraw? you can also try sending the direct command to raise the eleksdraw servo. I dont know what it is but @Zax knows alot more about this machine and may be able to help

• Developer of T2Laser Software

If it's working correctly the pen will be UP when powered on, just like the laser pulses the servo will too.

Are you sure the pen holder bracket is positioned correctly with the servo arm?

Remove the holder so you can see the servo and try turning the "laser" on and off to move it up and down.

If nothing moves, chances are the servo gear is stripped. This happens if you don't change the laser max value as it will drive into the metal bracket and destroy itself (the design could be improved).

• I uploaded a video file about servo problem. I tried to move it up and down by turning the laser on and off.
    But servo is not working at all. If I can't deal with this trouble in my EleksMaker Draw, how do I solve this problem.
    I bought it last week through korean internet market, but I can't connect korean agency who import your products.
    Pleases give me your answer to solve this problem as soon as possible. Thanks
    (If I have to buy another servo, I will do it.)

Youtube Video

• Is the servo cable connections correct?
    Does the servo surface have bloating?

My servo problems are over with the servo

i think some other guys were saying you could replace it with a cheap rc car servo. I dont have one so I dont know anything about the servo mechanism. You might also try just giving it some power from a power supply and see if it moves.

• @Jaesang said in Question about EleksMaker Draw:

I didn't have a youtube account, but I made it for your assistance.
    I uploaded a video file related to my EleksMaker Draw. It is able to draw some picture, but servo is not working.
    I plan to use this device for making apparatus for quality evaluation.
    I am looking forward to your answer. Thanks.

Youtube Video

You get error message

You not run administrator.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.