A solution

• Re: I can't burn
    I used T2Laser, it works fine. What should I do to use CAM?

• Developer of T2Laser Software

T2Laser is a complete solution, it supports DXF and PLT vector files. You can use Inkscape, QCAD or similar programs to design.

• HI, YesT2Lsers is a solution. But i would like use CAM too. And i don't know why CAM doesn't work fine. I think that the CAM Interface is more simply than T2LASER.
    You make a important job to develop T2Laser, congratulations.

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. You mean to use EleksCAM software.

• @Zax Yes, I would like to use EleksCAM. I find the interface simpler. I have to spend a little more time with T2Laser to understand the software. (Sorry for my english, I'm french and i use google traduction)

Check out my YouTube channel, there's a link in the Help menu. It will show you the basics.

• @Zax Thank you for all this informations and congratulations for your YouTube Channel and your job. By modifying the settings of the windows region and the language for unicode numbers, elsmaker works.
    So I will be able to test it. But actually T2LAser seems more complete. I think that will buy T2Laser to go further in the use of the machine. For now, I will practice with CAM. Thank you for your help.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.