EleksLaser A3 Pro 2500mW laser power control

• Hi all,

I have recently built my Kit. It worked flawlessly on first attempt. But it seems I can't control the laser power, as it works always at full power regardless of the setting of the ON/OFF and WEAK parameters. Am I doing anything wrong?. Thanks!

• @eb5agv said in EleksLaser A3 Pro 2500mW laser power control:

Hi all,

I have recently built my Kit. It worked flawlessly on first attempt. But it seems I can't control the laser power, as it works always at full power regardless of the setting of the ON/OFF and WEAK parameters. Am I doing anything wrong?. Thanks!

Did you read wiki pages on laser? Laser power not control with ON/OFF or WEAK. Laser power controlled in SETTING

• Yes, the ON/OFF and WEAK are the only controls available in SETTING. So, how do you control the power?

• what software are you using?

the on off setting is the power setting. 1000 being full power less being less. If that isnt working for you you can try a diffrent software such as t2laser, laserweb, lasergrbl, or bencutlaser

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.