EleksDraw Control from Java Program

• Can you control EleksDraw from Java program in real time? Is there any API? Or you can only draw and then upload the file for execution?

maybe you could. Ive never seen a program for it. If you know anything about programming you may be able to invent it.

• I know a different XY Plotter that can be controlled through RoboPaint, which contains an API server that allows to write own software to control the plotter. It would be great if something could be done with EleksDraw which is not as expensive as other plotters. I am wondering if anyone had success to control the EleksDraw with Java or other language or where I can find more info on that.

• @valduk said in EleksDraw Control from Java Program:

I know a different XY Plotter that can be controlled through RoboPaint, which contains an API server that allows to write own software to control the plotter. It would be great if something could be done with EleksDraw which is not as expensive as other plotters. I am wondering if anyone had success to control the EleksDraw with Java or other language or where I can find more info on that.

Does the evilmadscientist robopaint work with grbl based systems?

Otherwise you need to buy the eibotboard, the control board for robopaint.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.