Laser did´n´t move!

• Hello, i boght the Eleksmaker A3 Plus Laser 2500 mW.
    I install all the things well. Moving the Laser in all directions are ok. (wiht the manual test, arrows in all directions). I use the EleksCAM v3.1 programm to burn. But if i will burn any picture, the laser will stay on one point and did´t move! Is the EleksCAM v3.1 software not working? Is there any EleksCAM software who will work? I want to use this software because it is very simple to use.... If not please sent me the download and intruductions for a other working software. Thanks a lot, Andreas

• You're not alone Andreas, I have the same problem. Please, does anyone know how to solve it?
    Thanks

• @wieser.ae Yes I think so. Put your OS in the computer to using the United States Country Code, then it should work.

There is a big mistake in the program, which the publisher unfortunately does not understand it is necessary to correct so that it can be used in mainland Europe.

Regards Leif.

Yup what Leif said. It is every other post on this forum so if you dont understand just blindly click on a post and you should get more info.

• @Landbo many thanks! I'm from Spain and I had to change the "measuring system" property from 'metric' to 'EE.UU', and now the motor is moving. Until now I had a lot of holes in wood. You're right, this is an important issue to solve in the soft.

• @Paco-Gamero It's great you made it work, just a shame it was not EleksMaker who did it by changing the code in their program so it works everywhere in the world. :cry:

Now I'm probably thrown out of the forum !!! :laughing:

Regards Leif.

• @Paco-Gamero how did you change " the "measuring system" property from 'metric' to 'EE.UU' " please?

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.