Centerline trace

• I can not seem to get centerline trace to work. I have read that you need to be running in 64 bit. Is this just the system or is there a 64 bit version of T2Laser ?
    I am running on a 64 bit processor and Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I have T2Laser v 1.5b on my desktop and 1.5c on my laptop and can't get it to work on either.
    1_1509330867263_Untitled-2.JPG 0_1509330867262_Untitled-1.jpg
    HWF

It looks like you are using autotrace because it is tracing the inside and outside. When I click centerline trace with noise reduction and smooth turned on and on a 64bit windows system this is what I get. There isnt a 64 bit version of t2 Laser. There is just the one version.

0_1509338152557_test.jpg

• OK I have it now. It was a Duh moment on my part. I never actually clicked on the "Edit>Centerline" . I was assuming it was only a menu leading to the settings.
    HWF

• Is there a limit on line count or something . I have no trouble on simple tests but get this error on large complicated files .
    0_1509372902449_Error.JPG
    HWF

• Developer of T2Laser Software

Yes. Centerline trace uses a lot of memory, which is why it only works on 64-bit systems. If the file is too large (pixels) it won't work.

I added it for simple line art drawings, which work pretty well but it certainly doesn't work in all cases.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.