Another issue with mana board

• I posted few weeks ago a problem with eleksmaker mill. The problem was that the motor or the laser working full power direct once u conect it.. many adviced me to make some cbanges to board which did not work.. so i ordered a new board mana 2.2 from your store.. i just got it..
    The shocking part was that a pi in the controler is broken... i was in musfit shirt issue now i have another broken board...

Whats wrong with you at eleks.. u have a nice product but very bad suplort even u sent me a new useless cheap board..

What to do with these useless parts.. i am sure it will not even work... i will collect from 2 board to make new one...

Plz check ur products before sending it.. send new checked item... fix your technical issues... i am sure your customer even me become more expert of your products... dont say its due to profit issues.. when u sell some thing sell it at right condtion...

Seems i will keep posting and asking quesstion...
    0_1509978641593_20171106_181228.jpg

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.