Just a very small experience (I Begun to use mine week ago)
I only Try to cut small pieces of Wood for scrap booking.
- 3mm balsa: full Power, speed 1000mm/mn, 5 Times
- 0,8 Wood (I don't Know what but hard one): full power, 500mm/mn, 10times
- 1,5mm aeronautical ply Wood: even with full Power, 200mm/mn no cut after 25 times, perhaps with 35 or 40?
- 1,5 Samba ( sort of hard balsa): full Power, 3times 600mm/mn + 2 Times 400mm/mn.
- paper: Full Power high speed give better aspect
- 3mm expanded polystirene: not cut at all due to the white color and shinny aspect
Sorry I have no more experience