I see this thread is a couple of years old now but I have tried the fixes below with changing the extension code and it did not work for me. So in the interest of helping people who are having the same issue I will tell how I got the extension to code correctly. I first downloaded the latest .92 and that's when I discovered the g code output scaling problem. It scaled way too small. After I uninstalled and went to .91 it scaled too large. But I soon discovered that if I left the settings as they were on a new file and made my drawing to the size I wanted and save the file before I sent to generate the code. Select all and set the toolbar size to % and scale it up or down set object to path and then generate. It takes a few times to find the right % but it will correct the scaling issues. Keep your original size file that you saved to use over and remember the percentage for your next project.
Posts made by Faron30
RE: Scale issues with gcode output