@plebrun Thanks for the part size, I'm ordering them directly too.
Posts made by PuckinWebGuy
RE: EleksTube software for windows
Thanks, I was playing with our 6 bit EleksTube today.
- 1: Normal I imagine, this seems to correspond with whatever colors you set using the software
- 2: Water?: this smoothly cycles through colors with each bit being out of sync with each other
- 3: rainbow?: In this mode all the bits cycle in sync through colors
- 4: all digits rapidly randomly cycle numbers ever few second and then stop to display the current time, this repeats over and over, kind of a crazy mode
- 5: seems to run a fixed color and just count 0 to 9 constantly across all 6 bits
This is helpful, thanks! I also noticed that mode #4 can use the custom colors you set in the software.