Lead Screws vs Belts - Eleksdraw upgrade from core xy to independent axis

• Hi All,
    I am upgrading and optimizing the design of Eleksdraw to make it more efficient and maintaining the precision. To acheive that I would be adding linear rails but further I am confused to use Lead screws or Belts, which is better?
    I have heard if I use leadscrews, the machine will become slow. Belts will move fast.
    The new design will have both independent axis, so :
    Option a: I can use a X,Y with two lead screws or
    Option B: X - Lead screw and Y Axis - Belt..
    Suggestions??

• Hence, selecting the right machine is always important. Furthermore when you are on selecting a model then you must match your skill with your needs while keeping the perfect pitch as an essential part. Hence, we have recommended a few suggestions for you. We have highlighted the features of all the best flux core welder under 200.

• Out of all the welding machines out there, the “Metal Inert Gas Welder” or “MIG Welders” are the most preferred ones. They are highly suitable for both domestic and industrial works. Their efficiency is also up to the mark in welding all types of metal together. These machines are also highly affordable as you can easily have some of the Best MIG welder under 500.

• I am professional blogger and I am also search engine optimization consultant at Transmediadesign.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.