I wish u guys work as fast as my clock!

• 6 weeks ago I had this from John:

"We are making new boards that can be compatible with old and new models... it will need some days.
    Please wait patiently, we will sell the boards at cost price. $10 for boards and $8 for shipping cost for old users.
    If you want, please reply your address with post cods and phone number, I will record it firstly, once the board available I will inform you."

So ... is "some days" equivalent to 6 weeks (and counting) - for them to sell us new boards to replace the ones that never worked properly in the first place?

And it sounds as is the rest of you people haven't even got to the "spasm" problem in the last two digits yet which a few of us have. My clock is sitting on the back of a shelf, ignored.

(I realise that new boards might take some time but the lack of communication here is unforgivable. What on earth is the point of this forum?)

• @Sportster I did the same, even provided my info I think.

• I also provided my details and am happy to pay for an upgraded board. My clock has just started the flicker of unreadability on 5 of the 6 numbers. It eventually stops and goes back to normal but will go back to flicker mode.

People on this forum are more than happy to purchase a new board, we would just like to know when it will become available and how to go about ordering it.

• ElekMaker Develop Department

sry fot all dealy , and infact we start free hardware fix (but shipment cost needed , sry) for a long time .

but some KS customer hardware fix are delay,beacuse the KS version need upgrade mother board and side button board && side wood board . because now version can adjust mode and color without computer.

you can send email to cs@eleksmaker.com or wait for about 2days , there will be a link for ks user to chooes and upgrade the machine . (please send KS order screenshot with email)

Best Regards,
    Z

• Glad to hear it. Will be resending my info shortly. Love the sound of the upgraded features as well.

@Kieran said in I wish u guys work as fast as my clock!:

Glad to hear it. Will be resending my info shortly. Love the sound of the upgraded features as well.

http://store.eleksmaker.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=104&product_id=221 you can directly order form this link , and choose your machine type.

it incldue :

1 new controller board
    2 new side button board
    3 new side wood board
    4 connect wire(for connect controller and button board)

• @EleksMaker-Z

Thank you
    Order has now been placed

• @EleksMaker-Z planning to order as well but I have noticed an unusual issue with your checkout. Pretty sure I shouldn't be able to see those other addresses!

0_1552960518019_upload-23e51627-d291-4ccf-ba79-d813f8a1329f

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@csroc @EleksMaker-Z @EleksMaker-Customer-Service @EleksMaker-CEO Agreed. That is a serious issue and has been reported before so needs to be corrected immediately.

• I'm glad to see the fix posted, hope it works and stays alive. But, like others have already posted I am concerned about my person address staying available on the internet like this!

• The displayed list of 11 "Existing Addresses" aboove only shows if you have yet to create an account. Once you have created an account to place an order, the only address visible under your account is your address info. This does not appear in the list of available addresses once you have created the account and will continue to only show the 11 addresses in the above screen shot.

@csroc said in I wish u guys work as fast as my clock!:

@EleksMaker-Z planning to order as well but I have noticed an unusual issue with your checkout. Pretty sure I shouldn't be able to see those other addresses!

0_1552960518019_upload-23e51627-d291-4ccf-ba79-d813f8a1329f

oH, we will try to fix that right now!!

@Zax must be fixed, thx!

• This post is deleted!

• I received my new upgraded board kit today.
    Unfortunately this did not fix the current issue with my clock in that 5 out of the six displays constantly flicker so that the values are unreadable. With the old controller board, the flickering would stop and start intermittently, so not flicker all the time. This is still occurring with the replacement board upgrade as well. The device did not flicker on the original power supply until 6 weeks ago. I have tried with 4 different USB power supplies and all give the same flickering result.

Update:
    After troubleshooting with cs@eleksmaker.com directly I was able to isolate the flickering issue to the second LED board on my clock and they have organised shipping a replacement. Well done to them.

• Does this upgraded board fix the clock accuracy?

Does it fix the flickering last two digits on the 6 bit version?

the last two digits on mine only flicker when the seconds are between 40 and 49

• The clock accuracy definitely has improved. The clock appears to only have lost 2 seconds in the past three weeks since I installed the new board and reset the time.

As for the flickering issue, my clock was flickering constantly from the second digit through to the 6th digit making the time unreadable, only the first digit was flicker free. After discussions directly with cs@eleksmaker.com after sending them a video of what the display was doing, they isolated the issue to my second LED board. When this was bypassed, the clock returned to normal - though it looks funny with the second digit blank, and only displaying down to ten's of seconds. Once I get the replacement LED board, I will update on the result.

One thing I found that by using a different USB power supply, the flickering varied in frequency, but could not correct the problem. With your display only flickering between a certain value, you could try testing with a different USB power supply and see if that fixes your flickering issue.

Update: My replacement LED board arrived today and fixed my flickering problem. The clock has now been returned to its rainbow glory.

• Got my replacement board kit, unfortunately no mounting hardware for the switch board. I'll have to source something for that myself, I suppose.

• @dnaman

My new board showed up today. Are there instructions somewhere?

• There is a video showing the assembly of the clock as one of the early posts in this forum:

http://forum.eleksmaker.com/topic/1812/elekstube-assembly-instructions-video

You just need to remove the 4 screws holding the bottom on. Remove the bottom plate carefully as the lead from the LED boards to the controller board mounted on the bottom is very short. Disconnect this lead and the bottom plate is now free.
    Replace the controller board,.
    You will then need to remove the two screws holding the bland end plate on as you substitute the replacement end with the mounted switch board on this end.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.