Single line drawing.

• In the text draw option, you can type and edit the fonts.
    if you download the fonts you will find the fonts in this area.
    I am yet to confirm if the font selected is the font that will be written on the paper.
    Will confirm once done with picture.

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@franzie8912 T2Laser is WYSIWYG, so using a single line font will display and output exactly as shown on screen.

• @Zax I tried this on the elekscam software for eleksdraw.
    However the font showed on the display and on the status view. But the font on the paper is same even if the fonts are changed.
    how is the T2 to be setup in order to draw single line with various fonts.

@franzie8912 With T2Laser if you use a single line font you get a single line output. Keep in mind most fonts, even single line actually have double lines (one path on top of the other) due to the font format (open lines are not allowed). This means it will draw over the same path twice but it's still a single line. You can also use Hershey font in Inkscape and import the DXF, then it's a true single line.

• Single line vectorized drawing is no problem with LaserGrbl . This is done by the option 'centerline' . You can see this in following sample (printing time 6 min ) . !0_1580643290799_Geisha.jpg

@Heulalius That wasn't the question, he asked for single line fonts which do not exist except as a special application like I described.

• Are you sure ? Read the heading .

@Heulalius Yes because if you read the posts I already explained how to get single line drawings, that's simple in T2Laser. He then asked about fonts and although you can use single line fonts because of the way the format was created it does not allow open polylines so they always have to be closed meaning an identical path back over itself which isn't technically a double line but it is double power when engraving with a laser.

• Ok, I see, that you've written . that T2Laser has a centerline function , perhaps it's interesting for the forum users , that LaserRGBL has same functionionality . If you want to promote your product ( which is ok ) , you should make a comparison between these softwares and explain , what are the the advantages of T2Laser . I myself use LaserRGBL until now, because it fullfills my needs and seems to be more simple to use ( this was my impression , when trying out T2L ) .

@Heulalius You can see all the features of T2Laser on my website, it supports homing, 3-axis CNC, rotary axis and much more.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.