"Still work in running" message

• Hi, I just bought a Eleksdraw Machine, I assembled it and I did some drawings and writing.
    Everything worked perfect from the first time.
    When I uploaded a drawing (svg format, big size) I hit the Preview tab and the machine exceeded the working area with a nasty sound from motors trying to complete the task.
    I then shot down the machine from the main switch (on the board).
    Since then I can lift the pen up/down but the motors aren’t moving and the message “Still work in running” appear on my monitor when I try to write or draw.
    I use Win10 on a laptop and EleksMaker Evolution Desktop Cam V3.1
    Please can you help me with an advice?
    Thank you!
    Florin

• @florinmihai said in "Still work in running" message:

Hi, I just bought a Eleksdraw Machine, I assembled it and I did some drawings and writing.
    Everything worked perfect from the first time.
    When I uploaded a drawing (svg format, big size) I hit the Preview tab and the machine exceeded the working area with a nasty sound from motors trying to complete the task.
    I then shot down the machine from the main switch (on the board).
    Since then I can lift the pen up/down but the motors aren’t moving and the message “Still work in running” appear on my monitor when I try to write or draw.
    I use Win10 on a laptop and EleksMaker Evolution Desktop Cam V3.1
    Please can you help me with an advice?
    Thank you!
    Florin

Problem solved!
    I changed the USB module Nano V3 AT mega328p Arduino compatible and everything is working normal.
    The cost of the little board was aprox 3.5 USD.

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@florinmihai If you change to Grbl 1.1 and a newer software you'll find it works even better.

• @Zax said in "Still work in running" message:

Grbl 1.1

Hi Zax, the newer soft is it T2Laser?
    I don't like much the Elekscam soft because I found difficult to set up the drawing area.
    Could be T2Laser better?
    Thank you!

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@florinmihai Yes, I am the developer of T2Laser. It is very stable but I also add new features and support it.

• @Zax Thank you!! I will send you a PM!

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.