Laser hesitates

• I've been using t2 for quite some time now and pretty regularly it's like the laser hesitates at specific spots while engraving. You can see it stop while running.
    Leaving dots in the image

Using t2 1.5 now and an eleksmaker board with 2208 stepper drivers.

• ![alt text](image url0_1570400115626_20191006_171458.jpg )

This is what it looks like. Dots all over from it stopping

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@patreusch Have you used any other software? It looks like my default values or firmware has been modified, those dots are either due to low acceleration or non-laser mode Grbl values. T2Laser is "friendly" in that it never modified parameters or firmware unless specifically clicked in the menu, other software just changes your machine / Grbl parameters to what it wants which can potentially damage the Nano memory and/or screw up a perfectly working machine.

If you are using my Grbl 1.1e DEFAULT, click Reset Grbl Parameters in the Machine menu, otherwise click Send Default Parameters and it should be corrected.

• I'll give that a shot but from what I remember it's all default values

Remembered having problems with my arduino nano chips. Going to buy a new one and ensure I get the right firmware flashed on to it. Some chips require a boot loader and I couldn't be sure if I was getting the correct firmware from the t2laser file path if you could possibly send a link to download them or something

• New arduino chip and updated the firmware, same issue

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@patreusch So you are using my Grbl 1.1e DEFAULT and still see pausing?

Enable debug mode so you can see the connect string, verify it says "Grbl 1.1e Ready".

Display your Grbl parameters and paste them here.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.