Unable to upload firmware 0.9 EleksMana

• Hi, I want to buy and use T2Laser to my EleksMaker A3, but can not upload the firmware 0,9i Eleksmana and also get not configured this. Nothing happens when I try to upload firmware 0.9 EleksMana. The driver CH340 is installed and is on COM3. I hope someone can help so I can use this program.

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@jabben Why do you want to use the older 0.9 firmware? I only suggest this if you have EleksDraw machine otherwise I recommend my Grbl 1.1e DEFAULT.

What firmware is installed now?

When you say nothing happens, do you get an error?

• @Zax No, I'm not getting any error messages. It's not happening Anything. I thought it was made for Elecsmaker but nothing happens when I try to upload GRBL 1.1 e DEFAULT either. There is orginal firmware in it now. GRBL 1.1 I think. When I connect the USB cable to the machine, it flashes green in the EleksMana card, but does not get any more contact between T2Laser and machine. Maybe it's a cable error? Really hope to get fixed this problem so can I buy a license.

@jabben You should be seeing something when you click to upload the firmware, are you sure the COM port is selected?

• Now it works like a well-oiled sewing machine. Stupid me. Had forgotten to choose the right COM port. Thanks for your help Zax. Now I'm going to buy license :-)

@jabben Thank you, I just recieved the notification from PayPal and have sent your license.

• @Zax Thanks. Have entered the key and it works great.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.