Feature Request

• I would like to see a continuous movement of laser during framing so that you can align the material properly and then once aligned, you can press a stop button. Is this a possible feature to add to T2?

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@astrnmr Yes it's possible but I would need to do some testing as I can already "see" some problems. Why not use your waste board to lightly mark the frame and them position the material, it's a much safer method.

• Well currently, I have built a large box enclosure for the laser. It allows me to engrave on objects as tall as 14". Some of the objects I engrave on are odd shapes and I kinda have to guess where to center up the laser. I might invest in a camera setup and Lightburn in order to see where I am placing the material and aligning the image.

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@astrnmr That's exactly why the solution I suggested works so well, you make a light mark as a template and then place the material accurately before sending the G-code.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.