Which Writing Robot fits best?

• Hello,

I am looking for a robot that writes handwritten A4 letters and envelopes in large numbers (about 2,000 per month), which will then be sent to my customers.

Except for the salutation line and the closing line the letter text is uniform. The letter text is written in 5 different languages. The addresses of my customers are in Excel spreadsheets.

For this, I have some questions:

1. Which of your robots would be suitable and how could this robot be adapted to my purpose, if necessary?
    2. How can a connection be established between my PC and the writing robot? Which software is required for this?
    3. How do I set the writing robot so that is uses a specific natural-looking handwriting (writing same letters differently)?
    4. How many A4 letters (ca. 850 symbols per letter) the writing robot can write per hour?
    5. How often and how long does the writing robot have to be maintained?
    6. How can the letters (referring to: salutation line & closing line) and the envelopes (referring to: customer address) be written with customer specific data which comes from my CSV table?
    7. Is there an automatic paper feed machine or enveloping machine that can be connected to the writing robot?

Would be happy about your feedback. :)

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@Ewgweb It sounds like you have a very custom request, based on my experience you should look for a different product.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.