Eleks maker draw servo issues.

• I am truly frustrated with trying to get the libusb-win32,extracting it, then to change the name to libusb.dll and then just put it into the same folder as eleksmaker is in and entering A1 int the G-code box does not fix my servo issue with it girateing spastically when-ever it wants. Can anyone help me with this 3 month long issue..?

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@richard88snow Can you be more specific on what the machine is doing, perhaps a picture showing the result from some simple vector shapes (circles, squares etc)?

If you are willing to evaluate my T2Laser software it doesn't require any other programs or libraries, just install and it works.

0_1578227266967_t2laser_eleks_menu.jpg

• I opened T2Laser after downloading it. My dialog box under settings does not look like yours." Multipass vector" is directly under the settings tab when I click on settings. No auto-connect, no Configure ElksMana.... ect...I'm confused and I am definitely not a programmer. I've watched some of your videos about the T2Laser program. I'm impressed enough to make a purchase but only if these important features are truly in the settings tab.

• I would like to thank you for taking the time to communicate with me. Thank you very much.

@richard88snow There are 2 windows in T2Laser, the design screen where you setup the job and generate the G-code and the controller that runs the machine. The screenshot is in the controller window, in the design screen if you click the USB icon it will change to this screen.

• @Zax Thank you so much. By the way , I did review The T2Laser and bought it. I dove into the program and within 5 minutes I had it running. The software seemed to link up without me having to do much of anything. There were videos that showed how to , where to go , what to click ect...That was really cool. I would recommend this T2Laser program for anyone that is ignorant at programming. I am not exaggerating either, the program knew what I needed and fixed everything quickly. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but I've been playing..Thank you again Zax.
    Sincerely
    Richard.

@richard88snow Thank you for the feedback. :thumbsup:

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.