Print file .DXF

• Good evening. How can I print a .DXF file? If I export it in any format that can be read by eleksmaker evolution, in any case it loses its original size. The problem arises as I would like to use the engraver as a plotter. Thanks for your help

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@ciccio57 T2Laser loads DXF files and keeps the dimensions. I also include a DXF Optimizer in T2Laser at no addtional cost and support multi-color mapped to power, feed rate or sequence. You can also use the colors for different pens and it will pause to allow a tool change (pen swap).

• Good evening. I was unable to make the settings to operate the eleklaser a3 pro with the servo to plot the drawing. Furthermore, the DFX created with autocad T2 laser was unable to open it and gave an error. Question: what firmware do I need to load to operate the machine with both the laser and the servo for the plotter? Is it possible to have screen shots with the settings? Before thinking about buying it I would like to see that it works. Manuals in Italian? Exist?
    Thank you.

• @Zax Good evening. I was unable to make the settings to operate the eleklaser a3 pro with the servo to plot the drawing. Furthermore, the DFX created with autocad T2 laser was unable to open it and gave an error. Question: what firmware do I need to load to operate the machine with both the laser and the servo for the plotter? Is it possible to have screen shots with the settings? Before thinking about buying it I would like to see that it works. Manuals in Italian? Exist?
    Thank you.

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@ciccio57 Your controler (Nano) should already have the correct firmware installed, it needs Grbl 0.9i (the Eleks Mana firmware). You need to switch the firmware parameter between laser and servo mode because the PWM output is different for each application. This is very simple in T2Laser, click laser mode or servo mode. You should not physically connect the servo while in laser mode as it can over travel and damage the internal gears and you should not power the laser when in servo mode as it can turn on when it should be off.

0_1578599779351_t2laser_eleks_firmware.jpg

0_1578599798641_t2laser_eleks_menu.jpg

Send me the DXF file you are using and I will have a look and explain why it isn't working or which settings to use to fix it, my contact email is on my website.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.