Arduino to Laser Driver Signal?

• How does the Arduino tell the Laser Driver to set the output power of the laser?

Due to a small, accidental snagging of a wire (3-wire servo connector cable) described in this thread: https://forum.eleksmaker.com/topic/3212/laser-at-100-on-board-powerup/7
    ... I'm convinced my trouble is hardware related. So I'm looking to figure out what got damaged and is causing my laser to turn on at 100% power when I "power-on" the board.

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@NikonErik Pin D11, it's a TTL/PWM output. If you turn the laser ON at full power that pin should measure >3.5VDC (probably close to 5V since it comes from the PC's USB power). If you set it to OFF it will read <1VDC (should be 0V). Any power value between full on and off will be the same voltage as ON but pulse width modulated so a standard RMS meter will appear to show a variable voltage from off to on as you increase power. An oscilloscope would show the real square waveform.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.