Multi line text

• Hi Guys,
    Anyone know if it is possible to make a paragraph in T2laser. I read the manual and it says to use the pipe symbol which I can not get to work or use the parameter screen which I can not find.
    Thanks for any help.
    Paul

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@taz101 Yes, the pipe symbol "|" is usually above the enter key but of course not all keyboards are the same. I prefer using the parametric entry, it's much easier. So use the text tool to put the first line on the page, then use the select hand and choose the text, then press P. The parametric entry method works on all shapes and makes it much easier for accuracy / sizes etc.

0_1588189304259_upload-a38dd35e-8a35-46fb-bf45-3ab7cfa33b62

• Thank You

• @Zax I did as you said with the parametric entry. I saved it as a t2s sketch file. When I went to open file it gave a message invalid format.
    Now all my work is gone. What did I do wrong?
    Thank You Paul

@taz101 If you saved the Sketch file you must load it as a Sketch file, either right click the Sketch icon from the design screen or load it after you are in the Sketch screen.

• @Zax Thank you. Is there a place to learn more about formatting for t2l? I selected center alignment but it only did part of it.
    I am a MAC user so all of this is new to me.

• @Zax Sorry to bother again. I did as you said and got the file loaded. it is a 2kb file. When I tell it to generate a G- code it does nothing. Then at the top next to registered it says Not Responding. I wait 3-4 minutes and close the program. It has done this 3 times. What am I doing wrong here?
    Thanks
    Paul

@taz101 It's going to be easier and faster to support you by email me or contact me via my website and send me the Sketch file and I will see what's going on.

Are you generating a filled sketch (raster), hatch or just vector? If you are doing a filled Sketch and it's very large you may be running into a memory problem but using hatch would fix that. Once I get your file we can go from there.

The manual is included, press Shift-F1 or click Help / Manual.

• Sent the file.
    Thanks
    Paul

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.