Matlab or Arduino

• Hello, Can I use Matlab or Arduino to control an eleksdraw?
    or only can use Gcode in CAM?

Thank you

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@박성민 You can use Arduino and probably Matlab also, the Nano clone is a standard device. The normal method is to run Grbl firmware and send G-code commands but you do not need to use it like this if you have a special project, just control the outputs as with any Arduino code.

• Hi....to get going, I'll let you realize that I have amazingly negligible involvement in both Matlab and Arduino. This is the principal project I've utilized either, am as yet attempting to get a handle on a fundamental comprehension of how the information would be caught and communicated by Matlab.

I'm utilizing a webcam to break down the situation of an article, and in light of the information from Matlab, I need Arduino to control an engine's speed and heading. I tracked down an incredible instructional exercise for the kind of engine I'm utilizing (a stepper bipolar engine) so all I should be passed from Matlab to Arduino is one number.

Is this going to be simple? A point toward an instructional exercise regarding this matter would be an incredible beginning stage for me.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.