Strange pieces in pen assembly

• Hello,
    I've been assembling by Eleksdraw, and by the third step I've already hit a brick wall. I've been following this guide (https://wiki.eleksmaker.com/doku.php?id=eleksdraw2019).

My pieces don't seem to match up with what they have. My rail for the bearing is about twice as long as they have in the instructions, and by the piece of plastic it screws into is missing one of the holes (please see the image attached).

I've looked and haven't been able to find out anything about this, and I'm at a loss on how to assemble it.

Any advice would be much appreciated. I don't know whether this is a mistake from the manufacturer or a new design that I am unaware of.

Eleksmaker pen assembly comparison.png

• Developer of T2Laser Software

@vecko Are the threaded holes on the other side?

• After thinking about it for a bit, I just mounted it onto the board. Although it wouldn't be the same as in the picture, its still functional (even if there is going to be more weight on the servo without the standoff screw, potentially shortening its lifespan).

Initially I thought the standoff screws acted as something more than just stoppers, but I realised that I was wrong.

Looks like your connection to Offical Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.